Friday, January 15, 2016

Day Fifteen 01/15/16 Thirty Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

My all time favorite flowers are geraniums. Mostly because I can keep them alive no matter how much neglect they receive. They almost never fail me. I love the red ones the best. I even like the shape and colors of their leaves. I love to put them in all different kind of pots so that it looks like I have a variety of flowers on my porches, but mostly I end up with only my geraniums. The other flowers just don't last.
On this 30 day challenge, I am painting all kinds of new subjects. I attempted to paint geraniums once before, but ended up throwing away ( and burning) the canvas. I will try again and promise to share my results no matter how they turn out.
Of course I may come back and tweek some of these paintings next month. I may bring them into my Art class and have my instructor critique them. Or not.

1 comment:

  1. Don't touch it! It gives the essence and doesn't look overworked. Great job!

    ReplyDelete