Friday, January 1, 2016

New Year's Day 2016

I started my New Year painting. I owe this to Leslie Byrd Saeta. I accepted her challenge to paint daily for a month. Usually I would be taking down Christmas decorations, cleaning, cooking and doing other chores and I would not get to painting.
I really have not gotten into a habit of painting at home. I have a place to paint, but it has not been my  practice to paint here much. I am going to change that this year.  I spent some time last week rearranging my home studio, I cleaned it out and set it up so it will work. And now I love being there. I get that feeling. The feeling to paint! I get inspired, I get excited. I am focused, I have purpose. It's going to be a good year. I just know it.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you have joined this challenge! You will grow so much and surprise yourself!

    ReplyDelete