Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Day Twenty Five 01/25/17 "Thirty Paintings in 30 Days"

Ok as promised, I will display all of my boards, I think there are 46 of them.  The first two are showing the tinting of my 22 colors.  Then there will be two boards for each of these 22 colors. Board #1 for each set is laying down, the closest one to you, and then it continues on the board standing up.

Here goes, hope you like them.  I sure do!!!


Tinting of my 22 Colors:



Cadmium Lemon (W/N)


Cadmium Yellow (W/N)


Indian Yellow (Williamsburg)

Yellow Ochre Pale (W/N)



Cadmium Orange (W/N)


Cadmium Scarlet (W/N)


Cadmium Red (W/N)


Permanent Rose (W/N)



Alizarin Crimson (W/N)


Magenta (W/N)

Windsor Violet (Dioxazine) (W/N)




Ultramarine Blue Deep (Rembrandt)



Cobalt Blue Light (Rembrandt)



Cerulean Blue (W/N)


#350 Turquoise (Mammeri Puro)


Phthalo Green (Gamblin)



Thalo Yellow Green  (Grumbacher)




Sap Green (W/N)



Olive Green (Gamblin)



Transparent Oxide Red (Rembrandt)



Terra Rosa (W/N)



Portland Cool Grey (Gamblin)



Those are my 46 charts!! Hope you like them.  Thank you so much for viewing my blog. Your comments are sure welcome!

2 comments: